Last updated: 03 30, 2021
This e-commerce platform is operated by ##SiteName## (hereinafter referred to as “we”, “us” or, “our”). We attach great importance to your personal information and privacy protection. We will provide appropriate security protection measures for your personal information in accordance with legal requirements and mature security standards in the industry.
This Statement describes:
- What Data Do We Collect About You?
- How Do We Use Your Data?
- How Long Do We Store Your Data?
- How Do We Share Your Data?
- What are Your Rights and Options?
- How to Contact Us?
- How do We Update this Statement?
We shall collect and use your personal data only for the purposes stated in this Statement. The purpose of our collection of this personal data is for verify users and perform transactions.
We will collect and process the following data:
- Basic account information management: user name, First name/Last name, email address, password, bill address and ship address.
- Transaction-related data: Order information, including the purchased items, total purchase amount, transaction result, logistics order number, ship address, billing address, email address, fist/last name, Zip Code, mobile number and offering order No. and payment order No.
- Cookie: Essential cookies.
Basic account information management
The user name, email address, and password you enter during registration will be saved to our service. The email address and password will be encrypted before being saved. You can modify your Username, First name/Last name, Email and Password in the menu My Account -> Account details. Choose My Account -> Addresses to add or modify your logistics address and billing address. These addresses will be encrypted and stored on our server.
In order to properly process the order and ship the goods to you, we will save your order information, including the purchased items, total purchase amount, transaction result, logistics order number, ship address, billing address, email address, fist/last name, Zip Code, mobile number and offering order No. and payment order No. To help you view the logistics status, e-commerce operation personnel will add the logistics company and logistics order number to your order information after goods are shipped offline so that you can view the logistics order number and query the logistics status on the third-party platform based on the logistics order number. You can view your order information in the menu My Account -> orders.
When you apply for customer service, our e-commerce operators can provide services accordingly. We will save your order information, purchase records, and logistics order numbers.
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer hard drive through your Web browser (if you have allowed it via your settings. This enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
We enable cookies to improve the user experience, including:
1. Login and authentication. When you use your account to log in to the website, cookies allow you to jump from one page to another without having to log in again on each page.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders by contacting Customer Service.
We do not share cookie data with any third parties, and third parties may not have access to those cookies.
The personal information that we collect and generate in this mall will be stored in the servers located in Singapore.
Unless otherwise required by laws and regulations, we will retain your personal information only for the period necessary to achieve the purpose described in this statement, and will delete or anonymize your personal information after the retention period specified below.
After you deregister your account, your user name, email address, password, ship address, and billing address will be deleted immediately. Your order information (including the purchased items, transaction result, logistics order number, ship address, billing address, email address, fist name/last name, Zip Code, and mobile number) will be deleted after the data of 10 years expires.
In addition, when our products or services cease to operate, we will notify you in the form of push notices, announcements, etc., and delete your personal information or anonymize it within a reasonable period of time.
Once the retention period expires, we will delete or anonymize your personal data, unless otherwise required by laws and regulations.
We store your data in data centers located in Singapore.
We may share your data in the following circumstances:
- Our business operation personnel need to access your data from Chinese mainland to handle your offering order. Our maintenance operations may require us to access your data from Chinese mainland.
- We need to disclose the following data to the logistics company for logistics delivery: ship address, billing address, Email address, fist/last name, Zip Code, mobile number, etc.
- Your data may also be processed by our customer service centers located in Chinese mainland.
- In addition, Huawei Services (Hong Kong) Co. needs to process your personal data because it provides technical services for our e-commerce platform.
- We may also share your data in response to a legal process or request from a competent authority according to applicable laws or in connection with a legal proceeding or process.
You have the following data subject rights and choices regarding your personal data.
5.1 Access your data
You can access personal data that we have collected and stored about you through the menu My Account.
5.2 Correct your data
You can correct personal data about your basic account information through the menu is My Account. For corrections of other data, please contact us.
5.3 Port your data
You can request your personal data to be ported to you in a commonly used machine readable format by contacting us.
5.4 Erase your data
You may at any time:
- Object to the processing of your data, as detailed in Section 4.5. If your objection is valid, and we no longer have legal basis to continue processing your data, we will erase the relevant data within your effective objection.
- Contact us if you think the processing of your personal data is unlawful and your data should be erased.
We shall erase or anonymize your personal data without undue delay in accordance with the retention periods detailed in Section 3.
If you want to object to the processing of your data, please contact us.
When making the request, please specify the scope of the request.
5.6 Restrict processing
If you want to restrict the processing of your personal data, please contact us. You have the right to restrict the processing of your date in the following cases:
- Your data is unlawfully processed but you do not want to erase it.
- You have a legal claim that you need to establish, exercise and defend, and you requested us to keep your data when we would not keep it otherwise.
- You have contested the accuracy of your personal data and the accuracy of your data is pending our verification.
- Your request for objection is pending our verification.
When submitting the request, please specify the scope and the basis of the request. We will contact you to verify your identity in order to proceed with your request.
You can find advice on how to exercise your data subject’s rights in Section 4. If you have any questions on your rights as a data subject or the processing of your personal data by us or if you want to contact our Data Protection Officer, please contact us.
We encourage you to regularly check for the latest version of this Statement in the app settings as we may change it in due course. In the event of material changes to this Statement, we will inform you of such changes by an appropriate method, such as a notification dialogue box, push message, email, and so on, depending on the nature of the change.